Christmas is just around the corner. Done your shopping yet? Well, mine is done at last. I've taken my work leaves, so i'm ready to go home for Christmas.
I've never done a wish list before. So i'm trying to compose one for this year. Well, here goes:
- Starbucks vouchers
- How Starbucks Saved My Life: Michael Gates Gill (book)
- A puppy. Can't keep one, but while i'm still dreaming, i want a Husky pup. Can't get a Husky, then a Maltese will do. Shucks, i'll settle for a guinea pig and teach it how to sit, roll over and play dead.
- Whole set of Jodi Picoult/John Grisham/Tom Clancy/Neil Gaiman/Danielle Steel books.
- A new set of facial/skin products.
- New working attire (clothes, shoes, bags..etc)
- Manicure. Never had one, want to try one.