Wednesday, February 15, 2006

Meme of 4

I'm doing an allnighter in the office, so since i got loads of time while waiting for my work to come in, i've decided to be a good girl and do this meme. So here goes...

4 Jobs I've Had In My Life:
1. A couple of days work in Kelly Services.
2. Analyst programmer
3. Proposal Manager
4. Erm....

4 Movies I Could Watch Over & Over
1. LOTR
2. Annie (an old fav childhood movie of mine)
3. Erm...is there anything else worth watching??

4 TV Shows I Love(d) To Watch
1. Sex and the City
2. Family Guy
3. CSI (Las Vegas)
4. Friends

4 Places Where I've Lived
1. Muar (Tmn. Murni & Jalan Junid)
2. Nilai (INTI College)
3. Bradford (Uni)
4. Selangor

4 Places I've Been On Vacation To
1. UK (Was suppose to be studying)
2. France
3. Spain
4. Italy

4 Places I Would Rather Be
1. In bed sleeping
2. Shopping mall.........shopping
3. Cinema, watching a movie
4. Did i mention my bed already?

4 Of My Favourite Foods
1. Muar Char Kuey Tiow
2. Good coffee
3. Meat floss
4. Chicken rice

4 Websites I Visit Daily
1. Hotmail
2. Yahoo mail
3. Friendster (almost la)
4. Blogs

4 Beautiful People Worth Tagging
1. Everyone's beautiful, so whoever reads this should do it. :D

No comments: