Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Something old, something new, something borrowed, something colourful in blue!

The complete phrase is: 

Something old, something new 

Something borrowed, something blue 
And a silver sixpence in her shoe


Can't believe it's almost 3 months since our wedding. Could not have asked for a more perfect day. After a year of planning everything, the day flew by so fast. Everything went well and according to plan. :)

Let me share my flowers and decoration of the day. I'm so glad I chose the right florist/decorator, cause she made it all so pretty for me! I met up with her beginning of this year to discuss the type of flowers (of course i had only gerberas in mind) and colours (i wanted a blue/white theme). She understood what i wanted, and made it more awesome for me. Thanks Jacqie!

Here's some pictures for you all to see.















No comments: