Saturday, November 05, 2005

Selamat DeepaRaya!

Make that belated. Alright, i'll try and stop my habit of blogging only once a month.....and making up excuses for not blogging!

Am back home for the hols now. But i can't enjoy it, been hit with a nasty case of food poisoning. So yeah, i've not been eating well and can't enjoy any of my favourite dishes so far and it's already Friday!! Have to get my ass back in KL on Sunday. (did i mention i've been working for a month now? will get to that laters) The thing is, i've been thinking a lot about rendang, curry, all those yummy foods. But the longer i think of it, i would feel nauseous. Damn. But at least i got rid of my fever and now i'm on my road to recovery by eating tasteless food.

About my work....well, i'm not saying my company's name here. It's just a small company run by 4 not-so-friendly bosses. Yeah, not even a 'hello' or 'good morning' or even a smile when they see us employees. Heck, the guy who interviewed me didn't shake my hand! I'm just there for the money, not that it's much anyways. I'll start job-hunting again, as soon as i finish up my project.

Oh and i've been tagged with a food meme (ages ago). Hmmm...will get to that the next time i blog. Can't think of food now. *sniff*

No comments: