Friday, September 05, 2008

Bringing a Gundam to life 3

This is another edition of fixing a Gundam. But it's special this time. Why? Cause i did it alllll by myself! *pats self on the back*

We already have 3 Gundams (one of it i didn't have any part in doing it).


I didn't help with the wing Gundam in the center

Doing it all by myself

The parts and pieces

The humans involved

The tools involved. My favourite is the nail clipper

Reference

It's all so familiar now

I leisurely took a whole week to finish it. Since it's my project, i can use my own sweet time. At one point, i dropped the smallest sticker onto the carpet. It's not easy to find at all! And my carpet is brownish with stripes!

The smallest sticker is the one on the bottom right

Different parts....

......forming the body

Body

The guns

I don't know how this happened...

All you need is a good head on your shoulders...

Completed upper half

Giving a helping hand

I don't know how this happened again...

Joker helping with the legs

Whole body completed!

Milky way or life?

I want my milky way!

Completed with wings

The whole gang

Fixing the Gundam has been really fun. You got to cut out each piece nicely from the holder and making sure there's no unwanted bits attached. And you have to make sure everything fits in properly. So you got to be meticulous while doing this.

No comments: